FAQs

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snowy Drive



Once we got plowed out from the snow storm, Mom took me for a drive in the country. The snow is gorgeous and brightens everything up. We got about 13 inches. Asher is not quite sure what to think of it all.



Other than trips to the doctor, I've only left the house a handful of times in the past 16 weeks. We've been able to go for a few drives (with Asher in tow, of course) which is a welcome distraction from being at home. The combination of a freshly fallen snow, sunshine and a clear blue sky made for a perfect day to take a drive.




We stopped once to take a few photos but otherwise I just took a few out the car window. Most of the time when we go out I just stay reclining, try to enjoy the drive, and don't mess with the camera.



All of the barns and farmland were so beautiful in the snow. I think I miss Iowa and feel closer to my midwestern roots when we drive in the country!




When you get this post we'll probably be getting another big snowstorm! Bring it on!

Blessings,

Emily

Photos: Finally we got some snow! Photos from our drive in the country.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPECTACULAR PHOTOS...DEFINITELY WORTH FRAMING THESE...XOXOX Mom

Rachel Lundy said...

So pretty! I'm glad you could get out and enjoy looking at the snow.

Emily said...

Wow, a bit different than the slight dusting that we got here, that shut down the city. :) I'm so glad you were able to enjoy it a little bit!