FAQs

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hillraiser Alert: Contribute by Midnight TONIGHT (Wednesday)


Above is a photo of Mom and I attending a local event to see Hillary Clinton speak. As you can see, we are both overjoyed to be there. I still plan on posting a blog with more photos, but this post needed to go out ASAP. After seeing Hillary Clinton speak, I am even more convinced than ever that she is who I want to be president.


The reason for this more urgent request for donations is two-fold. First, I had already planned to re-commit myself to raising money for Hillary after her great showing in the Pennsylvania primaries. Second, the following is currently stated on her website:


A group of our most active supporters have agreed to match new online contributions -- meaning any gift you give before the midnight Wednesday deadline will go twice as far toward helping us win.

This means that your contribution will be DOUBLED. Even if you can only contribute $10 that will become $20!! This is amazing.


My goal is to have our team raise $500 and we are more than halfway there! Let's close the gap before Wednesday night at midnight!




Thank you for your help and support!


Some slight confusion has arisen...and that is whether or not contributions made through my HillRaiser link will be doubled or not. I have not been able to verify this. To be sure that your contribution is doubled you may want to contribute directly at:


www.HillaryClinton.com


We won't have a tally as to whether we hit $500 or not (unless you tell me your contribution and I just add it in to the tally myself to see if we've reached out goal). If you contribute at any other time, you can always use my HillRaisers link.



Here is my Hillraiser link (a secure link that will ensure your contribution goes to our team!)

www.hillaryclinton.com/contribute/GNVS


I have provided a link below to an inspiring letter by Maya Angelou in support of Hillary Clinton for president:



http://blog.hillaryclinton.com/blog/main/2008/04/24/183910



Blessings,



Emily





1 comment:

Marla said...

Hey, haven't seen any additions in a while. You okay? I need to call you. Hopefully the boys will cooperate tomorrow and I can get a quiet stretch in which to call.
Take care of yourself.
Much love...