FAQs

Monday, March 22, 2010

Studying



I have this lovely mess by my bed (I don't know why because I never make any progress on this stuff!). Piles. Everywhere. And no energy to work on them. Ugh. I am my father's daughter when it comes to having piles!

Asher found something that he was interested in on the lap pillow and plunked down.

He looked like he was studying!

He stayed there quite a while. Wish he had finished up those holiday cards that I'm still working on.

Hope it makes you smile, as he made us laugh a lot!

Every day when Mom heads to the library for work he wants to go. Maybe there is more than just fluff in that brain of his?



Blessings,

Emily

Photos: Asher 'studying'.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

LoL!

Unknown said...

Thanks for this laugh. I always knew Asher was a good student. He looks so delighted to be studying.

LOL

Best of everything to you and Asher,

Jean and Zoe (was he the toy hog?)