FAQs

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

22 Weeks Down!


Today I'm able to see that 22 weeks is a big deal. I'm feeling celebratory that I've made it through this many weeks.

This feeling is likely helped by the fact that I:

Slept 8 hours last night

Had fresh sushi for lunch

Am wearing my favorite pink springy pajamas

Am listening to WDAV

Am getting to blog

Might get out with Mom in The Rolls for a short spin

Am anticipating the taste of a date nut roll from the farmer's market.

Oh, and the Sun is Shining!

And, yes, I'm all about food.

Most days I've been feeling a lot of sadness. Another post for another day. So I'm very grateful for the moments that the sadness lifts a little. For the nights that I get some sleep. And for the ability to engage in an activity, if even for a short while, that I enjoy or brings me satisfaction.

I got up the courage to take my first dose of Zithromax on Sunday evening. I took 1/2 of a 250 mg tablet. I think when I stopped treatment last spring I was only taking 1/2 tablet twice weekly, so it's been a difficult drug for me to ratchet up.

Last night I had a lot of tachycardia and 'air hunger'. Thankfully, despite that I slept.

As always thank you for reading and following my blog! I'm not sure how I'd keep in touch with the outside world without it.

Blessings,

Emily

Photo: Random photo I took the other day when it was warm enough to be outside. I just watched the clouds and sun and trees.

2 comments:

Rachel Lundy said...

Congratulations on 22 weeks! Another milestone has passed! I'm glad you were able to celebrate. I'm proud of you for fighting so hard.

Emily said...

It is so wonderful to "hear" you feeling slightly better through the words in your blog. Of course you have days that you feel sad, but I am so glad that you are able to have days of celebration too. You have been through so much, and 22 weeks is absolutely a huge accomplishment!! I hope you got that date roll! :)