FAQs

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Every Morning You Greet Me...

Anna checks me in with a smile.

No, it's not Edelweiss that greets me every morning, but here are the folks who do...

I have spent so much time at the local PCPs office over the past seven years, that I certainly get to know all of the folks there well. Here are the faces that greet me every day when I go in for my shot. It's truly amazing how much a part of our lives our medical team becomes when we deal with chronic illness. And all of the folks who help out from the nurses to pharmacists to check-in and check-out make such a big difference in our life experience.

Today when I went for my shot I took a picture of the four folks I've been seeing every day for the last few weeks (and a lot over the past few years!). They've been making it so much easier for me to get up every morning and go get a shot because they take such good care of me!




Deb.

Best shot-giver ever. And always on the ball with communication to my PCP. She so didn't want her picture taken!



Deb. Yes, my two favorite nurses are both named Deb.

Sadly, this Deb is leaving primary care for a job in a different department. She's my PCP's nurse, so I've gotten to know her well and I'm going to miss her a lot. I hope they find someone as awesome as her to be Dr. PCP's new nurse!



Amanda checks me out and schedules me for stuff. She's awesome too!


I appreciate how much everyone goes above and beyond for me. I wish I had pictures of all of the other folks on my 'team'! Maybe another day! No one at the pharmacy would 'pose for a picture' today.

Blessings,

Emily

Photos: Off to get my shot and visit Anna, Deb, Deb, and Amanda.

No comments: