FAQs

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Cup of Tea with Angela...


Today, my friend Ang stopped over for a nice afternoon visit and a cup of tea. I just think she looks so cute in this picture curled up with her cup of tea. Along with our tea, we shared an afternoon of comfort and catching up as we always do when she is able to come to town. I can't really emphasize enough what a treat it is to see Angela.  We have been friends since fourth grade, and while we talk on the phone and catch up via email, we find that we are most at ease talking face to face in the familiar surroundings of my home. 

I've written about Ang several times on my blog, so today I will keep this short and just share a couple of pictures from our visit. As always, Ang was dressed like a fashion queen from NYC and I was bundled up in a turtleneck and sweater. What I love about Ang, though, is that she's incredibly stylish and always looks fantastic, yet it comes without a touch of pretense. She pulls it off beautifully!

At the end of our visit, Angela's mom and husband Bill stopped in to say hello.  Angela and Bill have been a couple for almost 8 years now and just got married this fall--so it was fun to see the newlyweds!

As always, thanks for the gift of your time and love Ang!

Blessings,
Emily

Photos:  Me, Ang and Bill :) I didn't think I looked that pale, until I sat next to the two of them! Darnit!

P.S. Melanie--look very, very closely at the photos! 

1 comment:

M.S. said...

How fun for you! Hello Angela!