FAQs

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Asher Celebrates Christmas!

Clearly Asher does not care which holiday it is--as long as there are packages for him. He's quite the multi-cultural dog.  He loves packages and he got just what he asked for from Dad: racquetballs (and he didn't even care that they were PINK!), tennis balls, and a squeaky toy.


I was able to spend a little under two hours at Dad and Abbie's house this afternoon. More pictures (of the human beings present) to follow! I'm taking a holiday break myself right now and focusing on fun, fluffy and happy blogs. So, today's Christmas joy was an outing to Dad and Abbie's.  Asher provided the entertainment. Here he is shredding the paper all over the floor!

Ah-ha! Check that out! A reindeer that squeaks. The reindeer had a red fuzzy nose--for about two minutes, that is.

Thankfully, all of my step-family enjoys dogs. Asher got a lot of attention. Here he is, very proud of his new pink racquetball! 

Back home with all of his loot. Somehow one of the racquetballs didn't make it home from Dad's. Very sad. (Dad: Asher asks you to please, please find his other pink racquetball and bring it over! :))

He is so tuckered out here that he didn't even try to play with the toys when I tossed them towards him. 

Tonight he's been more exhausted than Mom and I have seen him in ages. After dinner, I sent him outside only to find him lying on the cold concrete porch--not having the energy to go walk out far enough to piddle. Tonight, he's been snoring away on my bed. 

We're both completely and totally exhausted from our outing.

Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS.  I hope that you had a beautiful, peaceful, and joyful holiday.

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: