FAQs

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fall Back and First Pictures...

I really love 'Fall Back' when it comes to time. I mean who doesn't love an extra hour of sleep?I'm hoping that somehow I'll get on a bit better schedule with the time change, as I was getting to sleep around 2 or 3 am after 'Spring Forward'. I'd like to be falling asleep a little earlier than that! 

Mostly I just wanted to share these photos of the maple tree in our front yard towards the end of the fall season. Mom's done all of the raking (and has a backache to remind her of all the hours she's spent raking!) and most of the leaves on our trees have fallen. 


The day before my birthday my camera (a three year old Kodak Easy Share) bit the dust. Honestly, I wasn't a tad bit sad and had already been thinking about purchasing a new digital camera. I'm thrilled with the results of the very first pictures I took with my new Canon Elph SD1100.  And I hope you will be too! 

The camera is amazingly easy to use and takes photos so much better than the Kodak did.  The old camera would never have captured the sunlight on the leaves--it would have just given me a blurry image.  And it's even cute as can be in its chocolate brown color! 

In other exciting camera news, I was actually able to go to Circuit City with Mom to pick out the camera (color is VERY important you know...I couldn't decide between the pink and the brown).  So, I was doubly excited to get to go on and outing to actually choose the camera myself.

We had a beautiful fall here. And these pictures are just from our own backyard!



Blessings,

Emily

No comments: