FAQs

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Dancing! Happy Friday!

"Dance is the hidden language of the soul."
--Martha Graham--


I received this web link from my friend, Angela, with the note: "I don't usually surf videos or pass them along but this one just made me smile."


I knew that for Angela to pass it along it must be good because she, like me, doesn't send forwards or links often.


I thought it was appropriate for a blog titled 'Dancing Light's Studio Notes'!


Plus, I couldn't help but smile the entire way through the video. So, what a nice ending to a long week. Hope this brings you a smile this Friday afternoon.



Blessings,


Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I found myself smiling through the whole video. The music was beautiful too. (I have no idea what the lyrics were, but the music was nice!)
Rachel