FAQs

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still a Winter Wonderland!

Our weeping cherry tree. We love this tree because it is beautiful in all four seasons. When I sit in my recliner in my den, where I am right now, I see this tree. I have my recliner positioned just so that I look out the window at this amazing tree.

Our maple and weeping cherry tree together. I can also see the maple tree from my window! :)

More of our precious weeping cherry tree. We savor this tree because it is approaching the end of it's lifespan. And it's roots are so close to our house and the porch that it is a bit cramped!

Our neighbor's willow tree (some unique variety of which I forget the name at the moment, but it's a delicate and wonderful tree).


I thought I would take a bit of a break today from all of the medical and emotional 'stuff' going on in my life and just post some pretty pictures on my blog.
I need to do a lot of writing, but my brain isn't quite going along with that! I'm quite behind--seeing as I took these pictures two weeks ago.


Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.


Blessings,


Emily

Posted by Picasa

No comments: