FAQs

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

In Honor of Valentine's Day: Who's in YOUR Celebrity Hot Tub?

Well, I did not invent this whole Celebrity Hot Tub idea. And if I reveal the name of my friend who did create this idea, she would be blushing from head to toe...

Here's how it works. If you could have ANY five people in your Celebrity Hot Tub, who would it be? I think this is a perfect idea for this cold, dreary time of year!

All of you know this is pretty out of character for me (and it actually is for this friend too), which makes it all the more fun. Hey, 2008 has been all about stepping out of my comfort zone, so I'll just keep at it! :) Plus, I thought it was time I lighten things up a bit after my last blog entry.

Here's my (current) Celebrity Hot Tub:

1. Roger Federer

2. Anderson Cooper


3. Josh Groban


4. Nate Berkus (from Oprah, of course!)


5. Any of my 'TV Eye Candy'--"Daniel" from Ugly Betty, "Pete" or "Sam" from Private Practice, "Alex" from Grey's Anatomy, "Ned" from Pushing Daisies, "Sean" or "Gus" from Psych. Whichever of these folks feels like showing up as the fifth member of my Hot Tub is just fine with me. (If none are available I will gladly take Tobey Maguire as a 'replacement').


So, I have a great athlete (Roger), a brainiac (Anderson), a singer to serenade me (Josh), my favorite decorator (Nate), and just for fun an actor. There are too many cuties in that department to really choose, so I stayed away from movie actors (except Tobey!).

Now, here's the deal. You have to pick who's in YOUR Celebrity Hot Tub. You get to post it under the comments section. You may leave it anonymous if you want--but I am anxious to see who you choose. If you are a subscriber and send me your "Hot Tub" information in an email, let me know if I can post it under the comment section and if you want your first name or you want it anonymous.

Oh, and to the maybe 3 male subscribers I have, you get to pick the women you want in your hot tub. I'm very into gender equality here!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day,

Emily

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off the top of my head, I would want to hang out in a hot tub with:

1. Barack Obama (and he's even in WI this week!)
2. Bob the trainer from The Biggest Loser (I want to learn some good health tips while I'm there)
3. Michael Flowers (starting guard for the WI Badgers BB team)
4. Jeff Probst (host of Survivor)
5. Dalai Lama or Ghandi (no one said they had to be alive did they?)

Anonymous said...

Feel free to post proudly with my name:

1. Leonardo DiCaprio (for staring at with stars in my eyes--sorry Nick!)
2. "Jack" from Lost to keep everyone organized and in-line
3. Sean Connery (love that accent!)
4. Jack Johnson (for musical talent)
5. Anyone wearing a Leonardo DiCaprio costume

Anonymous said...

Ok, Em, you asked for it--- all 15 guys for my hot tub!...plus one more I just thought of while watching "Elizabeth"... :)

1) Colin Firth
2) James McAvoy
3) Anderson Cooper
4) John Krasinski
5) John Stamos
6) Hugh Jackman
7) Nathan Fillion
8) Matt Damon
9) Tyler Florence
10) Ty Pennington
11) Bear Grylls
12) Jamie Hyneman (Mythbusters)
13) Ioan Gruffudd (Amazing Grace)
14) Goran Visnjic (ER)
15) Mel Gibson
16) Clive Owen

Anonymous said...

and John Corbett!

emily said...

My friend Meredith emailed me with her husband's answers to the hot tub! She wrote:

Mitch is really good at this stuff, so I asked him and here are his answers...

Marisa Miller (covergirl for this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue, also, apparently a Victoria Secret model)

Adriana (Brazilian Victoria Secret model)

Alessandra (Brazilian Victoria Secret model)

Rachel Bilson (on the OC and now in the movie, Jumper)

Me (to keep him out of trouble)