FAQs

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pbth!!: Ignore What Feedburner Sent You on Monday!


OOOPS! Pbth! Shoot!

Somehow, I accidently published an incomplete blog entry Monday afternoon. Please ignore what is in your inbox. I will publish the complete entry tomorrow--complete with title (without a word missing), spellcheck done, and sentences and paragraphs and the entry itself completed. Oh, and it will be in purple print!

Many of you have already responded to me with such overwhelming empathy and support. Wow, you are amazing. When I say that the love of friends and family sustains me, I mean it.

I spent about a bazillion minutes crying it all out this afternoon--trying to hide the tears from Mom but she overheard me through the bedroom! Maybe I need to just finally release what I've been holding in.

I had a massage tonight and I think it was just what the doctors (in all disciplines!) ordered! :)

You will have to go directly to my blog:
http://www.adancinglight.blogspot.com/ to read the edited post. I really want you to see the complete blog! Ugh! Or, if I'm lucky Feedburner will cooperate and sent out the entry. Otherwise, just click on this link and hopefully the post will be directly underneath this one (if it's not, it's still a work in progress and on its way).

Thanks and sorry to my new subscribers for the confusion!

Emily


Photo: Asher completely zonked out after a romp over at Anne, etc.'s house! Anne took Asher over to play and that evening he was so tired he could barely move. He was sound asleep with his eyes open a teeny bit and his tongue sticking out! Usually, when I get up to go to the potty or move, he moves--but not this night! I got up, got the camera, put it right up to his face and took a bunch of pictures (flash and everything) and he didn't budge! He is really one spoiled dog! This picture really makes me smile (and makes me wish I could chill out like he does!). I thought it was a nice smile after all of the depressing stuff I'm writing!

No comments: