FAQs

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Winter Wonderland...


Two weeks ago today, we had a beautful snowstorm. I was able to get outside, tromp around the yard and take a few photos. Just after I finished taking the pictures, the big fat beautiful flakes stopped falling. I had timed it perfectly!


Now, I know absolutely nothing about what makes a 'good' photo or the rules of good photography (I leave that to the experts, like my friend Jess!). All I know is that I love to take pictures, even if they are just on a little Kodak EasyShare point and shoot camera. And I love to try to capture moments of beauty right outside my house window.


The first picture is of our little redbud tree.



This is a picture of our neighbor's tree across the street.



Our little redbud tree again...





Posted by Picasa


Our neighbor's birch trees.



I loved looking at the snow on each of the different types of trees. I would certainly trade snow any day for this cold dreary rainy weather we've been having! However, Mom says I'd have a completely different view of the snow if 1. I was a homeowner, and 2. I had to leave the house! Very true.



Blessings,

Emily

No comments: