FAQs

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Well, Hello North Carolina!




Hello Friends and Family!

Here we are looking out the window at our 'home away from home' in Sunset Beach, NC, waiting for Mom to get home from running some errands.




We are here for two WHOLE months! 

We are SO excited about all of the undivided attention, the walks on the beach, the snuggle time watching TV and movies, and the new views, smells and people. 




I (Tovah Rose) was pretty chillax back in PA while Mom and Mommy were busy packing.




I took in the views from the last snowfall before we left.




But my brother was pretty stressed out about all of the packing and disarray.




Isn't he silly how he sits all the way back in his crate, almost frozen, like "What is going on?! Help me! Please don't forge me!"




I was not afraid at all! I showed how excited I was by gathering a bunch of toys.

(I don't think Mommy and Mom found this to be helpful...)




We were both excellent travelers!

Gershwin needs to have some snuggly babies and lots of medicine, but we are both troopers about the long trip.




When we stayed at the hotel halfway down to the beach, Gershwin struck his "What is going on? Where are we going? Are you going to take me along? Why are we in a strange place?" pose again. 

Poor guy. 

He eventually fell asleep while Mommy enjoyed the big tub.




I was definitely ready to get out of my pod by the end of that trip! Whew! Check out that crazy hairdo! 




Gershwin is settling in at the house, as is evident by his nightly pre-washing of the dishes after dinner.




Both Mom and Mommy are sick--Mom has had a cold and now a sinus infection for over two weeks. Mommy just got the cold on Saturday, after thinking she had dodged it.

So far we've just been getting settled in here, with Mom running lots of errands, and we hope to at least get a view of the ocean tomorrow, as the forecast is for warmer weather and sunny skies.

We are sad that both Mom and Mommy are sick, but we are content in knowing that they are with us almost 24/7. As long as we are with them, we are happy. It doesn't matter if it is snuggling on the sofa, in bed, or going for a walk on the beach.

All that matters is that we are all together.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Tovah Rose





No comments: