FAQs

Saturday, February 10, 2018

#vacationinanutshell #inauspiciousbeginning

#vacationinanutshell #wrappedinlove


Our vacation is off to an interesting start.

So far Mom has had a bad cold and a sinus infection (still lingering), and I got her cold the second day we were here. We are going through Kleenex and cough drops and honey and tea like they are going out of style!

Yesterday, just as we started down the walkway to the beach I lost my footing, twisted my ankle, heard a loud pop (hopefully just a tendon sliding over the bone), and fell to the ground. 

No beach for us!

Porch View


We are just thankful we don't have the flu, and I can just chill out at home and rest, ice, compression and elevate. 

Thank you to everyone who chimed in on my Facebook page with advice and help. We appreciate it so much.

Am I disappointed that this is how our vacation is starring out? Yes. 

But somehow, I've been able to laugh at it all because really, what else can I do?

We have extra time to watch TV, knit, read, write, do a puzzle or sleep.

It was even warm enough today to sit out on the screened in porch! In February!

Maybe that Headspace app is really rocking this zen thing.

All that's missing from this photo is the box of kleenex and the Sinus Buster!

I wrapped myself in love today by wearing items gifted to me by my readers: note the Minnie Mouse leggings, the Om bracelet, the American Players Theater hat, the light in the darkness ring, and the Live, Laugh, Love necklace. #spoiled #mygalentinesday

Something makes me wonder what exactly G-d/the universe is trying to tell me with all that is going on?!


Blessings from your favorite #klutz,

Emily




No comments: