FAQs

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

URGENT: Do You Or Someone You Love Rely On Medicaid?

My post entitled "I Am the Face of Medicaid" reached more people than I could have ever imagined. As a result of the post, I have been connected to think tanks and, just yesterday, CNN.

I have volunteered to help spread the word to make this story about Medicaid happen. If you can help, Lauren with CNN needs a pic from you by 5 PM TODAY. 

This is a simple, quick 5 minute ACTION you can take to raise awareness.

Thank you for your participation. If you participate, please let Lauren know you heard about her story via Emily at Dancing Light's Studio. 

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!

Blessings,

Emily

Here is the message from Lauren:


Call for photos from CNN:

"My name is Lauren Cook and I work for CNN Digital. We are looking for Facebook profile photos or Instagram profile photos for a graphic of people around the country who use Medicaid. We are trying to convey how many people are affected by it (70 mil!) across the country. I’m wondering if anyone would be willing to let us use a photo of themselves for the graphic. It would be small, and you would not need to give your name or any statement. We’d like to convey the diversity and magnitude of just how big Medicaid is by collecting as many faces as we can, so we are looking for around 100 profile pictures. If you are interested, please email me a photo of yourself to lcook8@elon.edu by Thursday at 5:00pm. Thank you in advance for your help! Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you have."





No comments: