FAQs

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Monday Dog Blog: Flowers For You!

Flowers from Gershwin


Hey! I made this pretty bouquet just for you using flowers from Mom's garden!

I wanted you to start off your Monday just right.


Off Duty


In case you're feeling a little like Tovah Rose was when Mommy took this picture of her.


Second Bed = Pillow


She let me know both beds were for her.


Hey! I Should Get to Sit Here Too, Right?


That's really okay, though, because she took over a chair at the dinner table the other night. 


Oops, I'm Tired


And kind of settled in for a rest while Mom did the dishes.


Ahhh....

What a silly girl.


Mommy's Favorite Snuggler (shhhh...Don't Tell My Sister!)


I would much rather cuddle with Mommy and sit like a little baby. Note how I have my paw on Mommy's arm. I'm so happy when we sit together like this.



Seriously, Mommy, Don't Interrupt Me When I Am On Duty


Lt. Tovah says she's 'got this' when it comes to keeping things under control. When Mommy said her name, she looked back at her like: 'Yo, don't you see I'm on duty here?!"

Hey, Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Gershwin









No comments: