FAQs

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Monday Dog Blog: Wrapping Up

Headed Home From The Beach

Hello y'all!

We're wrapping up our time here in Sunset Beach this week and heading home on Thursday. We haven't had a lot of beach weather in the last week, but we made it out for a glorious day on Friday.


TRTT in G's Big Crate

Mommy's favorite series of photos from this week comes from Mom, who captured us in one of our classic sibling battles.

Where the Heck Am *I* Supposed to Sleep?

As you can see, I (Miss Tovah) like G's crate a lot. He is a bit confused by this.

Oh Mom! This Sister of Mine!

Mom sent these pics to Mommy with the following text:

I, TRTT, think I should have a big red crate like G has.    
I, Gershwin, don't know where to go. 
Oh boy, mom finally got my little sister out and I RAN back to claim my bed. Whew!  Glad that is over.  


Ha! I Beat Him to the Crate Again!

And despite how confused I made my brother, I did the same thing to him the next day and Mom texted Mommy the following:

I, Tovah Rose, aka Princess, think I definitely deserve a BIG crate!


When I'm not picking on my little brother, I have some other favorite hang-outs here at the beach house.



I love to spend hours and hours on the screened in porch watching the birds, squirrels, and most especially, the golfers and golf carts!



We have a great view of these things!





I have also discovered that neither G nor Mommy and Mom can get to me or bother me if I crawl underneath the king sized bed in Mommy's room. Ha!



G Gets Some Extra Snuggles From Mom

Mommy and Mom went out of town this week to visit Mommy's best friend from college, Loralea. We stayed at a new place for boarding and didn't have a very good experience. I did okay, but G was pretty traumatized. It took him a while to bounce back, but I'm happy to report that LOTS of extra scratches in his favorite spot and lots of love seem to have helped him forgive Mommy and he's back to his old self.



Mommy loves this sign that hangs at the groomer's. 

Yes, Mommy, if only you knew...

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Tovah Rose



No comments: