FAQs

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Monday Dog Blog: A Beachy Update

Freshly Groomed


We went to the groomer last week to get pretty. We love, love, love to go see Linda, the groomer we have gone to all three years while here visiting.


Wisdom at the Groomer


Her new shop has some very good life advice that we took very seriously. 


T: A Windy Beach Day


In past years, Mommy's energy has been pretty low and we've also had more rainy and/or cold days.


G: Wow, I'm Pooped After that Walk!


But this year the weather has been really fantastic, and we've made it to the beach a LOT, plus taken a lot of StRolls around the neighborhood where we have seen turtles, osprey and alligators!


G: Running Free!

We are just so happy here! 

Mommy has let us run loose on the beach, and I (Gershwin) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to do this and share this joy with Mommy.


G: Running to Mommy


I like to get my paws wet.


T: I Do Not Like That Cold Wet Rain Mommy!


We've only had to wear our raincoats once, and boy did we get wet!


G: Sacked Out


All of the fresh air and long walks really makes us sleep well.


G: Tovah Stole My Crate!


Sometimes Tovah crawls into my crate and I am just not sure what to think. I'm a very patient little brother, so I let her stay in my crate while I hung out nearby.


Sunning


We continue to enjoy the Carolina sunshine.


TV and Snuggle Time!


Mommy and Mom have enjoyed watching some TV and movies in the evenings, which we all enjoy immensely. We've started the series Masters of Sex, and watched the movies Bridge of Spies, Big Eyes, Paper Towns and Suffragette. We are also up-to-date on Downton Abbey!


G: A Pensive Moment


We enjoy the beach as much as Mommy and Mom.


G: Mr. Handsome


T: Beach Princess




T: Helping With Sand Art


Mommy likes to play in the sand.



We Love Sunset Beach and YOU!


We just wanted to send love from all of us here at Sunset Beach!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Gershwin (and Tovah Rose)





No comments: