FAQs

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Monday Dog Blog: Beach Swimming and Walking

Gone Swimming!

Hey! It's Gershwin here again this week.

Let me tell you about the week *I* had!

Ready to Roll


We have continued to have the most glorious weather here--the warmest we've ever had while here in the winter and the most beach days we have ever had. 


A Little Walk with Mom


I always walk next to the Rolls, but Tovah usually rides. This year, if it's not too windy, she has learned to walk on the other side of the Rolls. 

I think this is a much more fair situation than the previous one in which she always hitches a ride with Mommy and I have to walk the whole time. Mommy says that if I was a little smaller I could ride in her lap.



Loving the Beach Days!


Mommy has continued to practice her walking every day and we're so proud of her!


Walking with Mommy


Yesterday she broke her own record and walked .47 miles straight!


Catching the Waves!


One day we walked all the way to the end of the island (two miles each way)! 



So Much Fun!

I was so excited to be there and loved the way the waves hit the jetty that I went for a big swim!

Look at Me Go!


It was so so much fun to run around off of the leash and get all sandy and wet.


Whew. Now What?

I hope we get to go to the beach one more day this week and go for a swim before we head to the groomer on Thursday. 

I really do like the ocean.

Looking for Sand Dollars with Mommy


As you can see, Tovah Rose stays with Mom away from the water. Mommy and I went looking for sand dollars!




Peace, Love, Joy, Blessings



and sandy noses...

Happy Monday!

Gershwin








1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Wow - almost half a mile at one time! That is great!!!

It is fun to see your beach pictures. I hope you hare having a fun and restful vacation.