FAQs

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Monday Dog Blog: Mr. Agility + Birthday Celebrations




On My Toes At Agility Class

Hey! It's Gershwin here.

Ready to Roll!


I've had a pretty eventful month and I'd like to tell you about it!


Birthday Loot


First of all, we celebrated my birthday. And, boy, did I get a lot of good loot!











Mommy is a little sad that I'm not as interested in opening boxes as my big brother Asher was, but I did have fun opening my presents.





I was really interested in this toy called a HydroFetch.




But then, when Mommy hooked it up to the hose and turned it on, I wasn't too sure about it.


Post-Play in the Hydro-Fetch


She told me that if I can swim in the ocean, I can surely play in the HydroFetch. So, I gave it a shot one evening when it was super hot outside.




Sometimes, I can be a bit timid or balk at objects. My sister is braver. So, Mom and Mommy thought it would be a good idea for me to take an agility class where I have to deal with new surroundings, other dogs, and all sorts of obstacles to jump through, go over, and walk on. 




I absolutely LOVE going to agility class, and I have been so very brave about all of the obstacles. I concentrate so so hard the whole time, that when I arrive home I am EXHAUSTED!





Mommy got to go along and watch one evening, and she loved seeing me shine.




I mean, do you see this A-frame?! I went over it! I also go through the tunnel, the barrel, the ring, over the planks, into the hula-hoop. 



I Can Do The Whole Course!

Mommy and Mom are so very proud of me!


In addition to all of this, Mommy and Mom went out of town for four nights and Tovah and I got to stay with Kierny. He took such good care of us, Mommy was afraid we wouldn't want to be home. But as you can see, we were happy to be back at our place with Mom and Mommy.

Waiting for Mommy to Come Back and Snuggle


As you can see, I've had a busy and fun summer!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Gershwin


No comments: