FAQs

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Monday Dog Blog: The Graduate + Ice Cream Socials



Gershwin 'spoons' Tovah

Whew! We sure have been having a busy summer. By Saturday night, we snuggled up together and didn't want to move!




I, Gershwin, graduated from my Foundations in Agility class! I even got a certificate. I'm a star! Tovah came along to watch me graduate, and Mom checked to see if she still remembered the agility course from her time taking the class. She didn't. Uh-oh. That means she is going to have to take the Foundations class all over again. 

I enjoyed this class so very much that I am considering taking the Intermediate class this fall!



We celebrated with an outing to our local pet store where they were having a Dog Ice Cream Social (they do this every Friday in August). It's super fun and this was not our first time at this event.




I, Tovah, am just not sure about the ice cream though. It's yogurt, peanut butter, banana and honey and Mom, Mommy and Gershwin can't understand why I don't devour it.




Mommy even spoon-fed it to me while my little brother tried to steal MY ice cream!



I'm such a dainty little flower.




We saw our friends Marge and Dessa there.




And Shirley too. She made a beautiful portrait of Asher that Mommy plans to post on the blog soon.




As you can see, this ice cream thing is a messy ordeal!




All that socializing with people and dogs, all that learning and training at agility and a few long walks with Mom this week left us pretty pooped out by Saturday night. I must be tired if I let my brother snuggle up with me like this!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Tovah Rose and Gershwin

No comments: