FAQs

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad!


Happy Birthday Dad!

Shhhh, I won't tell anyone how old you are! No one will guess anyways because you look younger than you are. :)

Dad is a hard guy to find a gift for, so I decided this year now that I am feeling better the best gift would be that of time and a meal together. We enjoyed a seafood buffet (lots of crab legs were eaten!) on Friday evening at one of Dad's favorite landmarks in town.

It was so nice to be able to GO OUT and celebrate together!



A very very very happy birthday to you, Dad. 

Thank you for being loyal, protective, smart, funny, supportive and 'by my side' through thick and thin. Thank you for all of the hard work you have put in to make sure that I can have things that would otherwise be financially impossible--especially the continued medical expenses that seem never ending. I know you have sacrificed a lot to make sure I have everything I need. 

Know that you are appreciated and loved, and that I hope this year is one filled with good health and many blessings.

Love, 

Champ

No comments: