FAQs

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Three's Company

Gershwin, Sluggo and Tovah Rose Wait for a Treat

This weekend, we welcomed Sluggo for visit while his family went out of town. As you can see, he got the hang of the routine pretty fast. Treat when I come back inside? I'm here! :)

Sluggo Seems Pretty Comfy Here!

He settled right in. 

Time to Watch Gilmore Girls


Everyone got along splendidly. Gershwin so wanted Sluggo to play with him like Asher used to do. Despite Gershwin's valiant efforts, Sluggo was not interested. :) Both nights he we here, all three dogs settled into bed with me. G is never upset about sharing his 'space', whereas Tovah Rose gets jealous.


Time for a Walk!


While I know it's not possible to have three dogs again--it's simply too much work for Mom and too expensive--a part of me absolutely soared with joy having three dogs around again. 


Creative Dining

In other news, Tovah Rose continues to find creative ways to enjoy her meals.


Mom! You WORE Me Out!

She is usually impossible to wear out, but after a walk around the golf course the other day she ran right to her bed and collapsed into this goofy position.


Being Nice


This afternoon, I spotted the Gershwin and Tovah Rose in this adorable moment of closeness.


A Moment of Sweetness

 I couldn't believe it!


My Cuties


And this might be my new favorite picture of my two favorite little beings.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily











No comments: