FAQs

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mom and Asher at the Playground.
Mom and I had a very quiet, restful and relaxing Thanksgiving Day. What a change from how things were a year ago! Mom is so enjoying being able to go for walks and be outside again. On Thanksgiving Day, I felt the best I have felt in a long time. It is always tough to decide how to spend the holiday--with Dad and Abbie or with Mom. I will be headed to Dad and Abbie's for the Christmas holiday.



Thanksgiving Day StRoll in the Park.
We've had gorgeous, unseasonably warm weather, so we we took the opportunity to head to one of the parks for a Thanksgiving Day StRoll.




What a view!
I love picnic tables!



Asher thinks that picnic tables and benches are there just for him. Since no one was actually picnicking at the park, he got to hang out on the table and take a little rest.

 







Um, I'm ready?! What's the hold up?!

We purposely picked a park that Asher could also go to. This dog is all about coming and going. Here he is in the car waiting for us to finish getting ready so we can GO already!



Dinner.

After my nap, we had a lovely dinner of local cornish hens, roasted veggies (celeriac, sweet potato, carrots and brussels sprouts), cranberry relish, salad and gluten-free, dairy-free pumpkin pie for dessert!! I was so excited about the pie I forgot to take a photo before Mom cut it. :)

I still felt well enough after dinner for us to watch an episode of The Good Wife together.

It was a GOOD day. 

We hope you, too, had a blessed Thanksgiving with good food and those you love.

Blessings,

Emily

1 comment:

Katherine said...

So happy to see you had a great Thanksgiving Day--and got to enjoy the unseasonable weather outdoors with Asher and your mom!