FAQs

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rebekah and Mr. Happypants Visit



Just a little change from what seems to be a stream of 'gloom and doom' posts as of late!

Rebekah and I have been trying to coordinate a visit for quite some time now, but either I'm not up to it, Kale is sick or he decides to nap just when I'm awake! It's difficult to coordinate my schedule and a baby's schedule. 

Last Saturday, in the midst of all of the stress, Rebekah and Kale were able to come for a little visit. I laid on the sofa, Mr. Laid Back hung out eating postcards from my cousin, and Rebekkah and I chatted. Kale always looks quite serious and he's so laid back, but I still like to call him Mr Happypants because he keeps me smiling. 



















Visitors can be 'trying' for me, as Rebekah says. Sometimes it's a catch-22 between really wanting to see people and staying engaged in their lives vs. feeling really sick during after the visit.  

On Saturday, Rebekah and Kale were definitely de-stressors, both comforting and distracting me. 

Thank you Miss Rebekah and Mr. Happypants for always making time for me and accepting me however I am! 

Blessings,

Emily

Photos:  Rebekah and Kale; Kale thinks the postcard looks yummy(oh, and can you see my two teeth?); It does taste yummy!

No comments: