FAQs

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


The more I think about it,

the more I realize there is nothing more artistic

than to love others.

--Vincent van Gogh--


Thank you to each and every one of you who teach me daily how to be more loving, to love more fully, and to be loved. I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day from
Emily and Asher!

Photo:  Asher hanging out in the den. I couldn't find him the other night--and here he had settled himself in on the pull-out sofa bed in there! He knows the three pieces of furniture he is allowed on--the pull-out sofa, the ottoman in the living room, and my bed! He makes good use of the ottoman and my bed, but rarely is he in the den by himself without me. Somehow, it must have seemed extra-comfy with that pillow sitting there? I don't know. And yes, we wash all of the bed linens before you arrive for a visit, and no, he doesn't shed. :)

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Em!

We actually weren't blogging at the same time. I wrote my Valentine's Day post on Monday and scheduled it (just incase we had another power outage/internet outage for a week!).

I got the hearts on my post from Microsoft Office Online (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/default.aspx). It's free to use, and they have a ton of stuff under almost any category you can think to type in.

I love you lots!

Love, Rachel