FAQs

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Monday Dog Blog: Fall Decorating

In the Mums


We had a great day on Sunday afternoon. The weather was warm and sunny, and both Mom and Mommy were hanging outside with us. 



Ready to Decorate with Some Pumpkins 


We helped decorate the yard with pumpkins in preparation for the big upcoming walk!


I Think I Look Good Next to These Mums, No?


I don't like to miss out on anything!


Such a Princess, That Sister of Mine!


Then again, neither does my sister Tovah. She will go to great lengths to get a good view of 'her territory'. 


Seriously? We are ADORABLE!


We're still really enjoying learning so many new tricks!

Our class assistant and buddy, Liz, suggested we BOTH try to get into the box at the same time.

"Get in" is one of the tricks, but isn't it doubly cute with both of us in the box? Mom and Mommy were surprised by our cooperation on this.


Okay. We Did It. Now I Want a Treat!

I am also SO very proud to say that I can finally do Roll Over!

I know, I know, you're like really? What's the big deal? 

Mommy has been working on this trick with me since I was a puppy, and just today it finally clicked! 

Lots of cheering in our house today!

See? I'm getting braver every day.

Happy Monday!

Blessings, 

Gershwin

No comments: