FAQs

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Monday Dog Blog: Week 3 Update and Beautiful Beach Bums

Freshly Groomed and Ready for My Portrait in Front of the Fireplace

Hey there faithful Monday Dog Blog readers!


A Kiss for Mom


It's Tovah Rose here, and I'm in charge of writing this week's post.


Cutest Dogs on the Beach


We got freshly groomed last Monday, only to head down to the beach the following day to get sandy again.


Just Chilling in Mommy's Lap


We LOVE to go to the groomer here. I got so excited and danced all over the foyer so that I could see Linda.



It's been cooler this week, so we haven't been to the beach since Tuesday, which is okay, because we have had time to hang out at the house, walk around the neighborhood, and snuggle a lot with Mom and Mommy.


We Enjoyed The Afternoon of Relaxing


Folks around here are complaining a lot about allergies, and all of us are affected. We've started our eye drops and meds, and Mommy is quite miserable. 

She has had to rest and sleep more, so we are taking good care of her.

It's much earlier in the season for allergies to kick in so much.



Gershwin Needed a Headrest 


Mom made us go for a 3.33 mile walk today! We were ever so tired. 


Our Little Family


Our third week here was much more low key and quiet than the first two weeks, when we had visitors, company and lots of beach days.

Mommy told me that we are going on an outing to Southport, NC tomorrow and I am very excited because I love to be the center of attention when people ask what kind of dog I am and say how cute I  am (and Gershwin, too).

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Tovah Rose


No comments: