FAQs

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Monday Dog Blog: Hey! It's Gershwin Here with Week Four News



How Do You Like Me in Mommy's Hat?

Captain Gershwin here. 

I told Tovah Rose it was my turn to write a post this week.


Sandy Face. I Can Barely Keep my Eyes Open I am So Tired!


I've had so much fun on the beach this week! Look at all of this sand in my beard!



That Was a GREAT Day!


We've been able to hang out on the beach with very few other people or dogs around, so Mommy and Mom have let us walk without holding on to our leashes.

This is a real treat. 

I am so much more brave this way, and I have run into the water by myself and even gone to meet several dogs who are MUCH bigger than I am.

I like to get wet and then tear around in circles like a crazy dog and get super sandy.


My Pretty Sister


Tovah is a little more dainty about being on the beach but, she too, has really liked this walking without being held on the leash.

She likes to chase the ocean foam blowing in the wind, check out interesting things on the beach like crab shells, and sometimes she even goes after the birds! You should see how she wiggles her little butt when she is happy!


Don't We Both Fit Nicely On Mommy's Lap?


Most people here really like dogs and, so far, all of the other dogs we have met are so friendly. What a great place to be a dog or dog owner or dog lover!


I Taste Eggs!

Back at the house, life can be a bit of a different story.

As you can see, Mommy and Mom make me work really, really hard.


I Work SO Hard!

They make me pre-wash the dishes! Can you believe that?

(Oh! Oh! Oh! Is that some scrambled eggs Mommy left for me?! :))



Ready to Go!


There's a little debate going on between Mommy and Mom:

"Do Tovah Rose and Gershwin like each other?"
"Do they love one another?"

Mommy is sure we love and like one another.

Mom is a little bit more on the fence. She thinks maybe we just tolerate one another. She especially thinks that Tovah Rose would have preferred to remain an only child, whereas I would have liked to be one of many. :)


Tovah Couldn't Keep Her Head Up on the Ride Home!

Mommy takes photos like these two of us in the car (on the way to and from the beach) to 'prove' to Mom that we really do love one another. 

Who's willing to chime in on our doggy behavior?


We REALLY Don't Want to Go for an Evening Constitutional

Mom takes us out for one last potty break at about 9:00 each night. 

This is what we have to say about it: "Are you kidding us?! We are exhausted from this beach thing!"

We do not cooperate very well when it comes to getting 'dressed' in our harnesses and coupler to head out for this evening ritual.

We've wrapped up our 4th week here, which brings us into the home stretch of our time here. It's going by so quickly!

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Gershwin




No comments: