FAQs

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Monday Dog Blog: Reunion Balloons

Dinner + Yoga


Blogging has been on the back burner for far too long now, as I've been busy this summer wrapping up the planning and execution of my 20th high school reunion. Even more amazing than being able to help plan the reunion is that I was able to attend (and thoroughly enjoy) the Friday and Saturday evening events. 

The flip side of this all is that I had to give up a lot of other things to do this, and I'm still recovering physically from the prep and attending the reunion two weeks ago.

So, in keeping with the reunion theme, I leave you with this little video of my fiercely brave and loyal Gershwin protecting me from some very mean balloons that I brought home after the reunion. He is one tough dog! :)

(Remember: if you're receiving this in email, you'll need to go to my blog to see the video link.)





After lots of treats and encouragement, I think we've conquered the fear of balloons. Tovah Rose, who is very brave indeed, overcame her fear much more quickly!

I've also included a photo of Mr. G eating his dinner upside down. This summer has been gloriously cool and I've felt well enough to sit outside to eat dinner almost every night--something we've truly savored as it has been years since I was well enough to sit upright for dinner on a daily basis. 

Gerswhin eagerly awaits his dinner. He sat on the top step where I made him "wait" to be released to eat. He was so hungry, he just couldn't make the effort to move down to the step where I had put his dinner and just ate it while standing on the top step. What a goof!

I hope to blog soon about our remodeling, the reunion, our outings and medical updates.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: