FAQs

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hugs from Ted, Erin and Aislinn



Ted, Erin and Aislinn stopped by on Wednesday evening for a very short visit, as I was still not feeling up to visitors.  Still it's not often that they make the trip out East, so they stopped over to just say hi and give me hugs. Ted is famous for his hugs, and Aislinn has it down now too.

I love this picture of Aislinn and Daddy together! She has just learned to pose for the camera. 

She is almost three. The last times I saw her she was  10 months old and 1 1/2 years old. She's grown quite a bit and is talking up a storm. I just realized she has been wearing pink every tie she has been here...however, she says her favorite color is purple. :)

Thanks for popping in to visit! I wish I had been up for a longer one!

Blessings,
Emily

Photo: Ted (my friend since high school) and Aislinn (age 3).  I was sooo NOT having my picture taken that day, that is for sure! 

1 comment: