FAQs

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Backyard Canopy


Asher and I spent a little time outside on Wednesday afternoon last week before I got derailed big time (blog on that to follow!).  I started this post over a week ago! Above is 'my view' when I'm in my reclining chair. 


I'm not sure when the trees went from budding (above and below) to being full of lush green leaves. 


It was such a treat to have an afternoon to go outside for a short bit and enjoy some fresh air (and plenty of allergens too, unfortunately).  Usually I take more time to do that.  This spring I really let my life get too out of balance. By the time I took the time to breathe, I had missed spring and all its beauty.


Here's Mr. Handsome just hanging out enjoying the fresh air and taking in the sites. 



 I love how the tree covers the porch just perfectly...and the sun pokes through just a little bit...


I've been away from blogging for way too long. How did I go almost a month without blogging? I'm hoping that by posting something I'll get a start on blogging again. 

For now, I just wanted to share a few pictures from what was a very lovely and peaceful afternoon outside. 

Blessings,

Emily

Photos:  Maple tree in our backyard. Photos taken May 20th of leaves fully opened. Photos taken April 19th of budding leaves.

2 comments:

Rachel Lundy said...

It's great to see you blogging again! Yay! I've missed your posts.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures.

Emily said...

Glad you are back! I am looking forward to seeing your new room. :) Hope you are starting to feel better!
I am thinking about you!

-Emily Hilimire