FAQs

Sunday, July 07, 2019

Monday Dog Blog: Holiday Weekends


Hey! Gershwin here.

Mommy thinks it's funny when I sit like this.

I want to know how your holiday weekend was?




Ours was quite relaxing.

As you can see, I couldn't even (didn't want to!) move when Mommy was trying to make the bed.





We don't like the fireworks. At. All. 

But otherwise, we had a good weekend.




We really know how to chill out. Look at Tovah! She went from enjoying the view to sacked out!





I always sleep with *my* head resting on one of my stuffies, so I cannot figure out why Tovah likes to sleep like this!



Whatever works, right?

As long as we get plentiful naps, we are happy.

We hope that reading this post right after a holiday weekend isn't making YOU want to suddenly crawl under your desk and nap too! ;)


Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily




No comments: