FAQs

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Monday Dog Blog: Until Next Year, Sunset Beach...




Hey Y'all!

Tovah here.

It's sad, but true. Our time at the beach is quickly coming to an end. 



We haven't posted in a whole month.

Here are the highlights.

We try to get our vitamin D even when it is cold outside! We like to catch some rays in the dining room.




We got groomed. We stayed clean for a millisecond. 



March sure did come in like a lion, which meant a lot fewer beach days.

So, we were quite ready to head to the beach when the weather turned around.




Mommy loves it when Gershwin puts his paws like this. 




She also loves to watch us sunning.




We make Mommy smile every day and that makes us happy.




The big news is what an explorer I have become. 




 I LOVE the warm tide pools and am not at all afraid to go wayyyy out and explore, especially if there are birds on the sandbar! I love to try to get the birds!




Gershwin doesn't like the tidepools quite as much. 



However, one day I ventured a little too far out and Mom got nervous. Since Mommy wasn't with us, Mom told Gershwin to stay by the side of the tidepool while she went to fetch me. 

Gershwin hates, hates, hates to be separated from us. While he didn't want to go into the tide pool, that still beat being apart from Mom and me.

So, he leapt through the water to get to me.

I really was fine, fully of bravery and courage, but Mom wasn't so sure!

I have to admit, Gershwin was pretty brave too.




I have a favorite spot in the house. If you can't find me, this is where I probably am--unless I am hiding under Mommy's bed!




After we go to the beach we are SO tired!




As you can see, we are both showing 'evidence' of our big adventure!




Boy, were we ever a mess to clean up.



I have no regrets, though!


As is often the case, we can be found looking out the sliding glass doors in the living room. 

But the other day, goofy Gershwin was leaning against the window?!





Mommy thinks it is hilarious when he sits like this.




The weather cooled off again, but we still headed down to the beach last week.

I wore my coat to stay warm. (I am a princess after all.)



We love the beach and will miss it here very much.

We are sure that great smells and people and excitement await us back home, though.

Until April...

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Tovah Rose


No comments: