FAQs

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Monday Dog Blog: Good Morning Mommy



Morning Love


When I wake up in the (very) late morning, I can't wait to have the puppies visit me in the bedroom. The first thing I do after taking my meds is call them to come visit.

This morning, they were quite comfy and cute snuggled up on the bed while I got dressed.

There's not better way to wake up than to these two sweet faces and to these little ones who just want to cuddle.


Great New Toy, Mom and Mommy!


For Tovah Rose, the shoe options just keep getting better and better around here. Mom and I found these super cool felted insoles at the farmers market. 

Mom didn't put her shoes in a 'safe place' after being outside. As I was eating lunch I kept hearing a little thumping noise. Assuming it was something outside, I didn't pay too much attention.

Then it hit me: that's Tovah Rose dragging shoes around and dropping them in another location.

No shoe is too big or too heavy for this little girl to tackle.


Caught Red-Pawed


Her new favorite thing is to take the insoles out of Mom's shoes. She doesn't need toys. Just shoes. And felted insoles.

Happy Monday!

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: