FAQs

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Without Me?

"Either you're taking me too, or you're not going anywhere!"

Since he doesn't like to be separated from his 'herd', Asher usually spends all of his moments during dinner time hanging out with me and Mom. During dinner Saturday night, Mom noticed he wasn't with us and said: "Where's Asher?" 

We were all packed and ready for our trip to see Dr. Complex and Dr. ANS the following day. As you can see, we found Asher surrounded by our suitcases. We're not sure if he was asking us to pack him also or if he was just letting us know how sad he was we would be leaving. He forgets how good he has it at Dad and Abbie's house when we are away!


"You're not leaving without me, are you?"

As many of you know, I scheduled back to back appointments with Dr. Complex and Dr. ANS for the end of this month. On Monday we will have see Dr. Complex at 10:00. On Tuesday we will drive about an hour or so to see Dr. ANS at noon for a two hour appointment and then head home. Needless to say it will be a long three days, and I will have been awake long before my usual time each morning. Dr. ANS usually does a lot in his examination to provoke symptoms, which can lead to a bit of a flare, so we will see how that goes!

When this arrives in your inbox (or you see it on Facebook), we are hopefully home safe, back with Asher, and resting. I'll blog about it all as soon as I can.

Blessings,

Emily

1 comment:

Rachel Lundy said...

Poor Asher! He is your buddy, and he loves to take care of you! He must miss you so much when you are gone!

I'm glad your trip went well. I look forward to reading more about it when you are up for blogging.

Love,
Rachel