FAQs

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Year in Pictures

Pictures from left to right:
Row 1:
Xmas with Dad and Abbie; Fall in our yard; Thanksgiving Visit with Angela; More Fall!
Row 2:
Mom's last 'first day' of an academic year; Asher Dasher; Me with 'Maid of Honor' bouquet for Carrie's wedding; Picture of bouquet Carrie sent me even though I couldn't be there to stand up for her (Britt did a fantastic job!); Rebekah--caregiver and massage therapist--helping out with gift wrapping!
Row 3:
Sarah and new husband (as of today!), Bob, visiting in July; Me, Erika--friend and former caregiver, and Asher during a summer visit; Maxine (Part of my healing team for over 7 years now--massage therapist, spiritual advisor, and giver of my beloved prayer shawl); Carrie and husband, Sam, during their May visit here; Fay, former caregiver, helping with computer 'stuff'
Row 4:
My view of spring (from a reclining position) as the tree begins to bud; Forsythia in full bloom; Winter bunny; Repeats from Row 1
Row 5:
All repeats, except picture of me and Dad for my 31st Bday
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily--
I love the collage. It is such a nice way to get a "picture" of your life this year.
Love, Katherine

Anonymous said...

along with being a "Budding young writer" you are also becoming an "ace photograper" How did you ever make that!!!!!!!! Way beyond me. Love and Kisses Abbie

Anonymous said...

wow emily!!!!!! this looks soooo great!!! i would NEVER be able to do this. it is so nice to get a picture of your life this way. whenever we will be done with our home (hope that will be july this year) i will start taking photographs more. i'll ask a new camera for my birthday in august, that will be a great start, don't you think?
love, corina :)