FAQs

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

What is Rowe's Research Runners?





The mission of RRR is to fundraise, increase awareness and facilitate connections for people with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), dysautonomia and related illnesses.  

I am thrilled to announce that Rowe's Research Runners is growing and blossoming as we try to reach more people with these illnesses, create awareness and fundraise for Dr. Rowe.

If you've been wondering why I've disappeared from social media and blogging, it's because I've been busy working on Rowe's Research Runners. 

As we approach October, I'm thrilled to unveil the work of the past year, and share with you more about how you can help us achieve our mission!

I am SO excited about this gorgeous logo that communicates the various manifestations of the illness, the hope to go from bedridden to standing, and the forward motion that we hope our group can create!

Stay tuned...

Blessings,

Emily


No comments: