FAQs

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Up and Running (My Computer, That Is!)...Thank You Scott!

Aaaah, it feels good to type from my dear Dancing Light computer again.

Thanks to our neighbor Scott (and his family for giving up time and other household chores he could have otherwise been doing instead of fixing my computer for me), my computer is up and running again.

I really don't know why it crashed again or how in the heck Scott managed to save everything, but I am truly grateful.

I'm not even quite sure where to start with my writing--blogging, emailing, etc.! And, I never thought I'd admit that Facebook was a nice way to stay in contact with folks when I could only check my mom's computer for a few minutes a day.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get to blogging again, although energy has been very, very sparse lately as I embark on yet another med trial.

I just wanted to touch base with the outside world again! I missed you all!

And, a HUGE shout out to Scott for fixing this darned thing! What a mess I got him into.

Blessings,

Emily

No comments: